9 EXTRA SPECIAL GIFTS FOR YOUR EXTRA SPECIAL LADY
This gift guide is dedicated to those extra special ladies in your life! A list of my favorite extra special gifts For mothers, wives, daughters, mother in laws, your closest bffs, Godmothers, etc. Here are 9 extra special gift ideas that she will be sure to treasure for many years to come!
1. This Kara Strope Designs Custom sterling silver necklace can hold all of the pave diamond initials near and dear to her heart! Mine has all of my kids initials on it and I wear it every day. It looks amazing layered with my other necklaces and something I love to talk about when people ask me about the letters. I get so many compliments on it and it is sure to wow your special lady!
2. Got an extra special little lady in your life? The Add A Pearl Necklace is my most favorite special gift to give! Daughter, God daughter, only niece….. I love that this gift can start as small as you want for a starter necklace and you can add to it over the years to build their necklace as they grow and it’s something they will have and wear on special occasions throughout the years.
3. A custom portrait painting. These pictured are works by a local artist, Sarah Otts, and I’m obsessed with her colorful abstract technique to her custom people portraits. Find her HERE. I know she’s not taking commissioned pieces for Holiday turnaround but a gift certificate is always a great idea for later use!
4. Silhouette bracelet – This is such a special gift idea, especially once engraved. It could be for a first time grandmother who is going to have her first grandchild and then over the years, you can keep adding the charms with the children’s names on it.
5. This custom diamond pave pendant by Kara Strope Designs is a beauty in and of itself, but add it to one of Kara’s many necklace creations to create a unique piece, and you have an extra special showstopper! I can just see this being handed down as a family keepsake!
6. A Watercolor painting of home or a special place to the recipient pick a place that shares meaning between the two of you to give it that extra special touch! I love receiving artwork that have meaning to me and that I can remember each time I pass by it on the walls of my home!
7. Custom Christmas Ornament. I love the family cutout silhouette idea and there are so many different ideas on etsy. This is a gift your extra special lady will use year after year and remember you each time she hangs it on her tree!
8. Personalized Rings – Stackable rings are the trend right now! Put the names that mean the most or a custom message on the rings to make them an extra special and personalized gift!
9. Custom Message Key Chain – This keychain is a great extra special gift for a BFF. They use your handwriting and whatever message you would like to say! I love the idea of putting an inside joke on it to make your bestie lol every time she goes for her car keys!
I hope these 9 extra special gift ideas will help you make your extra special lady’s holiday the best one yet!